Eris een nieuwe versie beschikbaar voor de Garmin Edge 810.
Gebruik de webupdater om je toestel bij te werken.
Er zijn de volgende veranderingen doorgevoerd:
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Improved power data recording.
- Added support for TCX courses.
- Added support for heart rate graph data field.
- Added Training Plans support.
- Improved elevation recording.
- Improved elevation page visibility.
- Fixed 30 second vertical speed average data field.
- Fixed issue with phone connections.
- Improved compass page.
- Updated power zone defaults and added functionality to reset to default values.
- Restricted a software update from taking place if the battery is below 10% capacity.
- Added press and hold shortcuts to bike and activity profiles from the home screen.
- Added weather icon to Connections page.
- Updated translations.
WebUpdater users: If you currently have 2.20 software, do not check for additional updates after installing the new version of software. Installing additional updates will install the incorrect text translations files onto the device. Disconnect device from the computer and allow the new software to be installed before running WebUpdater again to check for and install the correct text translation files listed under additional updates.
- For users running v2.20 software, installing this release will erase the following:
- User Settings
- User Sports (created by activity profiles)
- User Personal Records
- User Totals
In order to prevent this from occurring please click the following link which will provide steps to back up and restore the user data on your device: Steps to back up user data from the Edge 810