Garmin basecamp is vernieuwd.
Zo zijn onder andere Nederlandse taal toegevoegd.
Ook een voor geprogrameerde Topo kaart op SD beter worden herkend.
Hieronder een overzicht van de wijzigingen.
Changes made from version 3.0.4 to 3.0.5:
- Added localization for the following languages: Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian (Bokmal), Polish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Added the ability to unlock BirdsEye Imagery for a specific device.
- Added support to recognize European Topographic cards as retail products.
- Improved map projection when printing BirdsEye Imagery.
- Change to preserve subfolders when writing Garmin Custom Maps.
- Change to correctly resolve relative paths in links on waypoints received from devices.
- Change to use a more reasonable zoom level when selecting ‘Show on map’ for a single find result or waypoint.
- Change to update the database to reflect missing images when doing a ‘Restore’ when the images were excluded from the backed up.
- Change to preserve selection of device when starting BirdsEye wizard, if a device was previously selected.
- Change to read maps on SD cards written to the \Map subfolder.
- Fixed auto-routing issues on certain maps.
- Fixed copy/paste of geotagged photos from a device not copying the photo.
- Fixed possible issues when launching an external file or URL link.
- Fixed issues when reading geotagged photos with invalid timestamps.
- Fixed displaying postal code twice in POI property balloons in some European maps.
- Fixed issues geotagging photos with Asian language paths.