#Garmin heeft basecamp voor windows vernieuwd.
Changes made from version 3.1.1 to 3.1.2:
- Added localization for Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Thai.
- Added the ability to move the BirdsEye Create tool selection box.
- Added automatic naming of BirdsEyes based on the region of the map it is over.
- Fixed issue with creating user data on Windows XP with the property tab splitter shrunken to a very small height.
- Fixed problem with not showing the correct map layer for cards that contain raster data (such as GB Discoverer).
- Fixed various issues related to the user data filter and selection changes.
- Fixed issue with a gap in the distances of the find results.
- Fixed drawing of labels behind terrain in the 3D view.
- Fixed issue renaming data items in the list if the list wasn’t sorted by name.
- Fixed an issue migrating routes from 3.0.6 to 3.1.1 that were originally created in MapSource.
- Improved recovery from memory allocation issues.
Ook een email ontvangen wanneer er nieuwe software/ firmware uitkomt? meld u aan voor de email service.