Garmin heeft een beta versie van mapsource uitgebracht.
Er is nog een probleem met de hoogte:
Reactie van Garmin:
thanks for contacting us. There seems to be something wrong indeed. We’ll try to address this issue, this might not make it into the next version though.
Garmin Desktop Applications PC
Changes made from version 6.15.11 to 18.104.22.168:
- Fixed memory issues and crashes when running MapSource under Windows 7.
- Map projection for many map products was improved. The projection angle is now based on the extents of the map product.
- Fixed issues with reading and writing large GPX files.
- Improved rendering performance.
- Added support for 64-bit USB device drivers.
- MapSource will now zoom in and out when the mouse wheel is used.
- (zoom in/ uit dmv muiswiel)
- Added generic label descriptions (less ‘unknown’ features).
- Fixed various categories and subcategories that affected find operations and the display of POI categories and subcategories.
- Relevant data can now be imported from TCX files.
- Added very small and very large symbol size selection.
- Made sure to remember search category in ‘Find Nearest’ dialog.
- Fixed issues with file dialog (in some cases, existing files were overwritten without prompting).
- Changed route via point symbol to small black dot. Symbol can be changed via registry.
- Fixed some issues with the Swedish grid.
- Added New Zealand TM grid.
- Fixed issue with address search when a city name was supplied.
- The total length of all selected tracks/routes will now be displayed in the status bar.
- Fixed loss of mixed-case characters when transferring routes to USB devices.
- Routes, tracks and waypoints are now sorted numerically.
- Fixed an issue with the refreshing of the route avoidances dialog.
- Fixed issue with finding elevation features.
- Fixed an issue where the comment field would be mangled up after creating a waypoint from a find result.
- Maps that are locked because of a missing signature file will be displayed as ‘unauthenticated’ in the Map Product Manager.
- (dit geld bijvoorbeeld voor de onroute kaarten)
- After a crash, the user now has the option to send an error report directly to Garmin.